We are excited that you have chosen our facility to help you reach your health and fitness goals!
Please read this in its ENTIRETY to ensure a great experience with us!
- Please wait in the waiting areas until a Coach calls your class to the floor. Staying off the floor during another class helps the Coach focus on the athletes in class with a clear view.
- Your Coach will instruct when to grab your equipment and where to set up. Everyone will have ample space and you can trust the Coach has a plan to make things flow well.
- We clean our workout areas after each class so please watch for any wet floors from the previous class.
- Wipe down used equipment/rig and chalk marks.
- Return the equipment back to where you got it before class.
- After class is over, you can stay as long as you want, just not on the gym floor if another class is in session. Feel free to take advantage of the MAC area, the back room or any of the waiting areas.
- Polarize CrossFit works hard to provide a safe and clean environment for your every workout. Together we make a great team!
Polarize CrossFit embodies the lifestyle of CrossFit with safety at top of mind.
Proper nutrition fuels the athlete and aids recovery while receiving a high level of coaching with care in a genuinely clean facility.
We are a family box where all levels of athletes at all ages improve their fitness by becoming faster and stronger.
- Our direct emails come from email@example.com
- Auto texts come from 760-274-8468. We use the text line for important gym updates like schedule changes, reminders, activities within our gym community and such. This is no attempt to spam you, it is your Coaching Staff reaching out with important details about your membership!
Time for your goals review or strategy session? Schedule it here.
- Join our members-only Facebook Group here.
- Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram. We love it when you tag us!
- If you had a truly great workout – ring the bell on your way out and communicate to everyone that today is a great day!
INCLUDED WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Injury Prevention Exam
The purpose of this is to make sure you can get the most out of your training to meet your goals, to reduce your risk of injury, and/or help you recover from any current/chronic injuries that may limit your training with us.
In order to get the most out of your membership and help gauge your progress, don’t forget to take advantage of what’s included for all new members!
Flexibility is important to reach the full range of motion for physical training. This is something we can work on and help you with; yet we need to know where you are starting. Great form breeds heavier lifts with safety!